Thursday, May 3, 2012

Multi Fold Shutter Card

I wanted to share a card I made in a style that I learned through a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers.  It's a bit time consuming to cut out all of the pieces but the result is well worth all of the time spent making it.  I've made four or five of them so far and though it's been a couple months since I've made one, I'm starting to get an itch to use some of the new print paper packs I've recently purchased so I think I'll make another one this weekend.  This is the first of this kind that Ive made!  I received a lot of great feedback on the colors too.   



If you are interested in learning how to make one, let me know and I'll post the directions!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, what an amazing card you have designed there. I'd like to know dimensions if you can share with me. I'm planning on making a special card for a friend's wedding, something she will always cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I love the red/black/pale color scheme, and I'm looking for some clever way to present a lot of images that may be reduced to the size of a business card. I have to present a miniature portfolio of about 20 pieces of work before May. I have a clue how this card works, but I would love to have directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for such a delayed response. For some reason my emails from here where going into my spam folder. Here is the link to the tutorial video for this card. TriShutterCard Tutorial: http://youtu.be/su-3T3sd4r0

    ReplyDelete