Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day SOLD! :-)

Now that Mother's Day is passed, I can finally post my first sold Mother's Day cards. 

I was so excited when my kind hearted friend Reddy asked me to make a Mother's Day card for him to give his wife on her first mother's day with baby Rudrith!  I asked him what her favorite color was so I could have an idea on where to start.  She is a very pretty lady so I decided to use a pretty flower colored in pink!  With the leaves being green, the color combination was just perfect for some paper that I have wanted to use for a while!  I believe these papers came from K&C Company.


After Reddy got the first card, he asked if I could make a photo thank you card from Rudrith for his mommy to thank her for being such and AWESOME mommy!  I thought that was the sweetest idea I had ever heard and I absolutely LOVE this card and am so pleased with the outcome.  I used a circle die cut for his photo because he has the most perfectly pretty round face and head.  I know a lot of people think ALL babies are pretty but truthfully, they aren't.  A lot of them have baby pimples, peeling skin and look like ET.  :-D  Lol!  Well, baby Rudrith is definitely not one of those babies.  He is beautiful!  He has the most beautiful skin tone from his mom and dad who are of Indian descent.  He is the perfect mix of his mommy and daddy and I can see their resemblance in him in many of the photos I've seen so far.  I thought the color combination of Gina K papers made for masculine cards went perfect with this beautiful little man.  The buttons came from a mixed pack I received as a gift.


Reddy, thank you so much for taking a chance and ordering cards from me.  I am so glad you liked them.  Neeru, thank you for your kind words and I'm so glad you had a great first Mothers Day.  You have one adorable little cutey and I hope to actually get to hold him before he turns 16 and is a rotten teenager.  HAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment